Discover the Tools Used by 2018 Market Timer of the Year
Date: November 12, 2020
Presenter: Steve Rhodes
Company: Mastering Probability
Learn to use the exact set of tools that led to Steve Rhodes being named the 2018 Market Timer of the Year and runner-up in 2019, missing the first spot by a mere 4 S&P 500 points.
Steve teaches the pattern present before the beginning of every bear market going back to 1896. On January 9, 2020, Steve kicked off the Ecosystem event series with a workshop titled, Preparing for 2020, a Bear Market.
In this session, the following topics are covered:
- Learn the pattern that has been present before every DOW bear market in history
- Identify the global flow of capital – the most important aspect for investing
- Learn the TD9 count to identify tops & bottoms
- Objectively recognize breakout support and breakdown resistance
- Discover the long/short line that every trader must know
About Steve Rhodes
Steve is recognized as one of the top Market Timers. By education, Steve is a CPA and is therefore good with numbers. He owned and operated retail concessions at Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Universal Studios and most of the major casinos in Las Vegas. Steve hosts a daily podcast which is distributed by TFNN.com, called The Trader’s Edge.