Multi-Time Frame Trend Trading
Date: July 26, 2018
Presenter: Bill Broughman
Watch as Bill Broughman of Kwik*Pop Dynamics software gives you a clear view of market trends, with pivot entry points guiding the way to better entries alongside large commercial traders. Kwik*Pop’s Dynamic Power Bars clearly identify these large traders and their accompanying support and resistance. Additionally, Kwik*Pop has a fully designed educational program to help improve daily trading consistency.
In this session, the following topics are covered:
- Identify emerging trends with the Pivot2Color indicator
- Use Kwik*Pop’s exclusive Scorecard Bar Coloring: red for short, blue for long, and yellow for neutral
- Find out whether the market is in a long state or short move with the Trend cutter pre-tuned market trend oscillator
- Use Kwik*Pop’s Dynamic Power Bars to determine the bias of large commercial traders
- Learn more about Kwik*Pop’s Traders Consistency Class, where traders can trade as they learn
About Bill Broughman
Bill Broughman has been trading for 20 years, while also owning various business ventures. Bill acquired Kwik*Pop to carry on the company’s legacy and share the years of trading knowledge he has with others. Kwik*Pop 6 and the Dynamic Power Tools are the combination of Bill’s trading experience and the existing Kwik*Pop tools.