Learn to Trade with the Institutions
Date: September 24, 2020
Presenter: Ephraim Olschewski
Company: Day Trade Like a Pro
Many retail traders follow the latest indicators which are typically lagging. Institutional traders do not use these lagging indicators, so why should you?
Join Ephraim & David of Day Trade Like a Pro to explore the opportunities available when you identify in advance the key levels where institutional traders will buy or sell.
In this session, the following topics are covered:
- Learn 3 fundamental truths in trading
- See why lagging indicators don’t work, even when they work
- Gain insight into order flow
- Discover how doing more does not always benefit traders
- Find out the one thing institutions use to make trading decisions
About Ephraim Olschewski
Ephraim began trading futures in 2006 and specializes in the E-mini S&P 500. He is an active intraday trader & currently oversees all new product development and coaches our 7 figure traders and 7 figure traders in the making. He is also an executive coach for high performance teams and individuals.