How to Use Market Profile and Automated Algorithms
Date: August 19, 2021
Presenter: Jason Glace
Company: Deer Creek Enterprises Inc.
Join Jason Glace, director and CEO of Deer Creek Enterprises, for a discussion of how to use automated strategies and why he believes that using them is far superior to using manual strategies – even if they are the same strategy.
Discover the automated algorithms and indicators that Deer Creek Enterprises and their customers use on a daily basis in their live teaching classrooms.
The following topics are covered during the event:
- See how to find market maker levels the day before they happen
- Discover why proper automation is more consistent with entries and exits
- Learn to stop trading with emotion and trade with properly tuned algorithms
- Hear about the automated algorithms that Deer Creek Enterprises uses everyday
- Observe how to automatically get market maker levels plotted on your chart every night to use for the next day’s session
About Jason Glace
Jason Glace is a retired racer and ESPN X-Games athlete. He is also an engineer-turned-professional-trader and programmer. Jason trades every day and teaches students in a live classroom about how to use the automated strategies that he has developed.