Thanks to @cay7man for getting this started, and turning me on to The Strat methodology.
The original indicator wasn't identifying some bars correctly (i think the issue was with #3 outside bars). I replaced the numbering code, and added the following:
- Added option to color #1 bars for easier identification.
- Serialized the font color property.
- Added a Series
output of The Strat numbers for NinjaScript development.
- If Calculate is not 'On bar close', the code waits for the bar to close before assigning a Strat number. In the interim a zero is assigned until the bar closes.
- Added my own twist to the #2 bar text.
I added two options to change the way the text looks for the #2 bars.
|File Size||3.0 KB|
|# of Downloads||345|
Importing to NinjaTrader 8 is Easy!
To import your 3rd party app or add-on to NinjaTrader, simply follow these 3 steps:
- Download the app or add-on file to your desktop
- From the NinjaTrader Control Center window, select the menu Tools > Import > NinjaScript Add-On…
- Select the downloaded file from your desktop
Visit the NinjaScript File Sharing discussion in the NinjaTrader user forum to interact with fellow traders and the NinjaTrader support team.