Four indicators used in pairs trading.
1. Pairs: Calculates difference for the pair, then creates an artificial chart. Plots an SMA of the pair.
2. PairsCorrelation: Calculates and plots the correlation value of the pair.
3. PairsRatio: Calculates and plots the ratio value of the pair.
4. PairsRSI: Calculates and plots the RSI value of the pair.
Each indicator requires an input for the two instrument symbol names.
|File Size||12.6 KB|
|# of Downloads||2792|
Importing to NinjaTrader 7 is Easy!
To import your 3rd party app or add-on to NinjaTrader, simply follow these 3 steps:
- Download the app or add-on file to your desktop
- From the NinjaTrader Control Center window, select the menu File > Utilities > Import NinjaScript
- Select the downloaded file from your desktop
Visit the NinjaScript File Sharing discussion in the NinjaTrader user forum to interact with fellow traders and the NinjaTrader support team.