Elliott Wave Manual Drawing Tools (based on Ninjatrader Path Tools)
- Import into Ninjatrader; it will be shown on the drawing toolbar menu.
- Click open the Ninjatrader drawing toolbar (pencil icon) and select Ewave (best to assign a hot key for quick access).
- Draw 3 waves:
- use mouse to draw – each left button mouse click creates a wave.
- at the end of wave-3, double-click (mouse left button) to complete the drawing; right button click to abandon.
- Select the wave and double-clicked again to expose the dialog; change wave-degree, type, line properties to suit.
- Draw 5 waves:
- same as for drawing 3 waves but double-click at the end of wave-5 instead; alternately a single-click after wave-5 would also complete the wave.
- Wave ratio display can be On/Off.
|File Size||9.0 KB|
|# of Downloads||1178|
Importing to NinjaTrader 8 is Easy!
To import your 3rd party app or add-on to NinjaTrader, simply follow these 3 steps:
- Download the app or add-on file to your desktop
- From the NinjaTrader Control Center window, select the menu Tools > Import > NinjaScript Add-On…
- Select the downloaded file from your desktop
Visit the NinjaScript File Sharing discussion in the NinjaTrader user forum to interact with fellow traders and the NinjaTrader support team.