NinjaTrader collects and uses your personal information to operate and improve our products, web sites and services. In addition, our uses include displaying customized content and advertising; performing auditing, research and analysis to improve our products, services and websites; ease in maneuvering our websites or services by eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information; protecting the rights and property of NinjaTrader or our users; ensuring functionality of our website; to develop new services; and to communicate with you.
Information NinjaTrader Collects and Uses
Personal information is information about you such as your name, address, email address or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available. For certain services, we might also request credit card or other payment account information. For some financial products and services, we might also request your address, Social Security number, and for information about your assets. NinjaTrader might combine the information you submit with information we have received from business partners and other companies to improve the quality of our products and services. NinjaTrader might collect information about your transactions with us and with some of NinjaTrader’s business partners and other companies. NinjaTrader depends on our users to update and correct their personal information when necessary.
NinjaTrader does not share, sell, or rent personal information about you with other individuals or non-affiliated companies except in the following limited circumstances:
- We believe that access, use, disclosure or preservation of personal information is necessary to respond to satisfy any applicable law or statute, regulation, legal process, government request, to establish or exercise our legal rights or to defend against legal claims concerning NinjaTrader, its users, or the public as required or permitted by law.
- We believe the access, use, disclosure or preservation of personal information is necessary to share information to detect, prevent, investigate, or otherwise take action to address fraud, illegal activities, potential threats to the rights, property or safety of any persons.
- We received your consent.
- We provide personal information to our subsidiaries, affiliated companies or other trusted businesses or persons for the purpose of helping NinjaTrader based on our instructions and in compliance with our policies. When NinjaTrader Brokerage cannot directly provide services based on geographic or regulatory limitations, your personal information may be shared with additional brokerage partners.
- We provide personal information about you if some or all of NinjaTrader assets is transferred in a merger, acquisition or any form of sale, to another company.
Confidentiality and Security
NinjaTrader uses physical, electronic and procedural safeguards and technologies to protect personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. NinjaTrader limits access to your personal information to our employees, contractors and agents who we believe reasonably need to gain access to such information in order to do their jobs to operate, implement, develop, perform or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations to NinjaTrader and may be subject to termination or legal actions if they fail to comply with these obligations.
NinjaTrader may set and access NinjaTrader’s cookies on your computer. NinjaTrader permits our business partners and other companies to display advertisements on our web pages set and access their cookies on your computer. The business partners’ and other companies’ use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies. We do not exercise control over the websites of our business partners or other companies.
You have the choice to accept or decline cookies. Most browsers are automatically set up to accept cookies, but you may modify your browser setting to decline all cookies or delete cookies from your browser. Some NinjaTrader features and services and some advertising preferences may not function if your cookies are disabled.